Labels

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Must Submit


This frightful intrusion, that forever disturbed the tranquility that surrounded me;
an unwarranted invasion of evil thoughts and intent engulfed my borrowed habitat.
I'm bombarded by the fracas that penetrates my borough from within and without,
as I shiver at their malevolent thoughts; for the ease at which they propagate their evil
manifests the infestation that has taken over, inhabits and transformed their minds.
I'm afraid of the vibes, its a sign of a threat that seeks to brutally end to my existence.
Entrapped in the bowels of a paradox with no where to run, a seed estranged from the
tenderness of love, a compassion that only knows an obsession with the freedom to gain.
A captive of the evil that haunts me a prisoner of the cruelty that now sought my soul.
Soon, I will be a victim of a crime for which no justice is sought, no penalty dispensed, no
repentance offered, no love lost, no penance paid, no sorrow shown, the criminals freed.
For such a complex life I live; yet I live not for my life will be taken before I breathe;
a curse of the bitter reality I face; as unknown potential lost, a body of hope vanishes,
the figment my dreams slowly fades and all possibilities just cease to ever exist.
In acceptance of sore defeat, I regretfully submit; for at your will I must now die.

No comments:

Post a Comment